Everything For Your Health!
Maccabi Dental Clinics
Maccabi members benefit from professional, reliable and high standard dental care at Maccabi's network of 45 dental clinics dispersed throughout Israel. All dental clinics hold ISO 2009 certification, which requires continuous quality assurance of the standard of treatments and laboratory work, as well as the quality of dental metals and materials used. The work in Maccabi's dental clinics is guided by a team of outside specialists and consultants, who provide supervision, medical evaluations and second opinions.
The dental clinics offer a wide range of services:
- Check-ups, X-rays and treatment program planning
- Plaque removal and oral hygiene education by dental hygienists
- Dental maintenance treatments - fillings and root canal work
- Cosmetic treatments, including whitening
- Oral and jaw surgery, periodontal medicine
- Reconstructive dentistry - crowns or caps, bridges and implants
- Transplants and restoration using implants
- Juvenile and adult orthodontics
- Children's dental treatments (including "laughing gas," if necessary)
- Consultations and second opinions by experts consultants (coordinated by Clinic Directors)
- First aid during all clinic business hours; Clinics in Ramat Gan and Haifa provide first aid at night, on weekends and holidays.
The dental network also includes the following clinics which provide unique dental services:
- Dental treatment for patients suffering from systemic illnesses (cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
- Dental treatments under general anesthesia for children and adults
- Dental treatments for patients suffering from dental phobia and anxiety
- Implants and oral reconstruction-
"Maccabi Tivi" - Complementary Medicine | Your Natural Healthcare Choice
"Maccabi Tivi", Israel's leading complementary medicine network, subsidiary of "Maccabi Healthcare Services".
Members of Maccabi Healthcare services, of all ages and medical situations, can consult our physicians, regarding a range of complementary and integrative medical treatments to improve their health and quality of life.
At the 74 "Maccabi Tivi" clinics throughout the country, you will find a diverse range of complementary medicine treatments offered at the highest professional standard, in serene and pleasant surroundings. Treatments include acupuncture,
chiropractics, osteopathy / manual therapy, Shiatsu, Tuina, reflexology, homeopathy, herbal medicine, classes in the Alexander technique and the Paula method, biofeedback, naturopathic counseling, plus a program for healthy weight loss.
Treatments are specifically tailored to individual needs in a medical counseling session.
Maccabi Sheli members can enjoy 20 complementary medicine treatments a year, at about 70% discount, and Maccabi Zahav members can enjoy 20 complementary healthcare treatments a year, at about 42% discount.
* subject to terms and conditions of the supplementary healthcare plans Maccabi Zahav and Maccabi Sheli and the required waiting periods.
Maccabi at First Sight Maccabi Healthcare Services' Network of Optometric Services
Maccabi's optometric network provides a comprehensive range of high-standard services and products, including professional eye examinations performed by leading optometrists and professionals licensed by the Ministry of Health, a broad selection of world brand eyeglass frames and sunglasses, fitting of contact lenses of all types and solutions for members with poor visual acuity.
Maccabi members benefit from substantial discounts and eligible complementary insurance policy holders benefit from increased reimbursement rates exclusively at the Maccabi network of optometric stores.